Wednesday, August 1

TOP sim progress xP

I am so FREAKING HAPPY right now cause I found the perfect hairstyle for my top sim whom I've been working on for about.... 3 days now (not three days straight xP) I was working on his face for 20 hours or more alone though >.<
-____- it's difficut to make celebrity sims...

I'll post a pic of him so far, but keep in mind he is not finished I still have a lot of tweaking to do because I have ocd (not really xP) and sometimes his eyes just don't look right... or it's just me xD Though his expression is perfect I think in this pic...

Oh and I don't know if I want his hair blue, black or blond...still need to figure that out...
*This pic isn't edited*
I don't know what picture to compare this with, because I didn't use just one photo >.< So it'd be best to look at a bunch of them if you don't know what he looks like. Here's a link to some images on bing of him because I'm nice xD: Here :)

I'd love some feedback on him, like hair color, eye color etc. so if you have anything to say go right ahead and say it xD Unless it's mean then just....no.

4 comments:

  1. Great job! His smile looks exactly like on the pictures.. ^^
    I suck in creating celebrity-sims but your sim is awesome..!

    ReplyDelete